- An experienced team that you can trust
- An emphasis on quality
- Specialist knowledge
- A small organization where each client is important
- Industry experience which is not available from generalized consulting companies
- Consulting experience to allow the team to operate conveniently with minimal management overhead
- Exercise professional skill and judgment to the best of your ability
- Discharge professional responsibilities with integrity
- Act with fairness and integrity toward all.
- Take all reasonable steps to maintain and develop professional competence by attention to new developments relevant to their field of professional activity and encourage persons working under their supervision to do so
- Will not undertake responsibility which they do not believe themselves competent to discharge
- When called upon to give an opinion in a professional capacity shall, to the best of their ability, give an opinion that is objective and reliable
- Will safeguard the public interest including taking all reasonable steps to avoid waste of natural resources, damage of the environment, and wasteful damage or destruction of the products of human skill and industry
- Will not improperly disclose any information concerning the business of a client, their employer or any past employer
- Will not recklessly or maliciously injure or attempt to injure, whether directly or indirectly, the professional reputation, prospects or business of another.
SPECIALIZATIONS: Securities Lending, Payments
Experience in the following niche specializations is also part of our offering
Implementation of engines and interfaces around a series of settlement and cash related SWIFT messages for a broad range of financial processes. Implementations can be provided across a range of platforms or implemented a fresh for specific projects.
The universal business language (UBL) is a standard to allow integration across businesses of standard business order placing, fulfillment and accounting functions. Mandated by a number of governments and supported by standard ERP solutions it provides the core services for general industrial business process integration.
A rich XML format for the communication of SWAP trades for execution, valuation, settlement and reporting. Knowledge of this protocol is key to the integration of many derivative processes. FIX protocol based processes can similarly be implemented where needed.
Extensive in house knowledge of the EquiLend platform (The leading Securities Lending platform) allows us to advice, design or implement EquiLend integration or related development projects.
The incorporation of barcode technologies into form based process steps and the integration of fax readable barcode formats into business processes is something for which we can offer proprietary solutions which, where manual steps are required, can be a significant time saver.
SwarmPoint specializations in business process and organizational understanding, description, measurement and transition within the Investment Services component of the Financial Services Industry. We are a small organization and like 95% of management consulting establishments have less than 20 employees *. By focusing on our market we provide more effective experience to our projects and are better able to serve our clients.
As a provider to the Investment Services sector we are part of the much larger $156 billion US (Management, scientific and technical, 2006**) Consulting Services market servicing global industry. The 2006 figures are an increase of about 12% over 2005 according to a survey by the U.S. Bureau of the Census.
The most recent 2007 estimate of the global consulting market (including management, human resources and information technology consulting) sizes it at nearly $280 billion in 2006 and $300 billion in 2007 ***
* Source: US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
** Source: Plunkett Research
*** Source: Kennedy Information
Aligning your Processes with your Business Partners
- Further define operational activities
- Provide insights into bottlenecks
- Illustrate options for change
- Identify potential actions
- Empower business process change:
- Prepare for the transition
- Effective communication tools
Copyright 2007 to 2014 SwarmPoint LLC, New York, NY