Business Process Management (BPM) through Process Mapping is a management technique which looks at business activities as a series of processes handling items of work. In understanding business activities as a series of processes it becomes possible to
Learn More »
A balanced coding philosophy needs to be able to create great products which delight end customers as well as realizing that innovations during the design and development process can lead to unanticipated user benefits. The aim is to facilitate communication to achieve the common goal and deliver the best possible product.
Learn More »
- Click here for the CRM database.
- Click here for the BaseCamp project tracking tool.
- Click here for the task tracking tool.
- Click here for the time tracking tool.
Enterprise Ecosystems Inc.
- For details on SwarmPoint employment, consulting and executive search click here
BUSINESS PROCESS LINKS
External BPM Links
External Dashboards Links
External Project Management Links
BUSINESS PROCESS TOOLS
Tools for Business Process Communication
- Documents the process
- Allows annotation of problems by users
- Allows review and assessment of comments
- Allows potential changes to be commented upon
- Communicates internally the changes to business processes
Business Process Management with Flow-briX
- Mature Framework since 2002
- SOA enabled
- Standards-based architecture
- Reusable Components
- Scalable and Robust
- Platform Independent
- Industry standards based
Flow-briX highly customizable, extensible and scalable components include:
- Graphical UI for process modeling/ flow design - The Cockpit
- Process monitoring and controlling tool - The Dashboard
- A robust industry standard (XPDL 1.0 | BPEL 1.1) based workflow engine
- A business rules engine to separate the business policies/ logic from the flow.
- User Portal for any-time, anywhere access to end users.