Managing change is a matter of survival in securities lending / stock loan.
Changes are frequent:
- Higher counterparty risks
- Mergers and department reorganizations
- Increasingly demanding clients
- Disintermediation in traditional relationships
- Pressure for increasing transparency
- Automation of short locates, rate quotes, borrowing or recalls
- The need for heavy system investment
Do you have metrics on your business (Tracking rate changes, demand, returns, performance) which let you identify the early signs of trends?
Can you tell if your current business processes are adequately supporting your business or do you just find out when they break?
Would an independent assessment assist in establishing the case for investment?
Would a consulting team provide fresh insights into your business processes and metrics?
Do you need extra management cycles to develop a roadmap for business or system changes?